Saturday, June 16, 2007

Swimming



We went swimming with some friends and I thought this picture was cute. She is doing her thing and the dog is doing his and neither seemed to mind. We are just enjoying the summer. Last night my mom had all of Damon's kids so she invited Sophia and Hunter to sleep over too and play in the new playhouse/pirate ship (I will post pics later). They stayed up late and then had a swimming party this afternoon. Soph was soooooo tired she kept crying every time someone splashed water on her. She still hasn't figured out that staying dry at a swimming party kind of defeats the purpose. I hope she enjoys the 2 week swimming lesson sessions I already paid for ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll chill out, as long as she has had a good night sleep. By the way, not to be a know it all but it is PAID not PAYED;

Lindsey said...

Okay, I think I am losing brain cells as a mother. This is not the first time someone has given me a spell check. The other day a girl at church asked me what my major was at school and it took me a good 30 seconds to remember!

Nat said...

That's a cute picture. Jordan is starting some swimming lessons tomorrow. I am a little worried about how that is going to go. I guess we'll see.

spyderette said...

post the pirate ship pictures already! i'm dying to see!

Tara said...

helllllo! wow, i am really slacking huh? i don't get computer time at work anymore!! bummer. very cute picture. you're colors are bright and beautiful as always! miss you! 2 more weeks!!!!!!!