Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Merry Round!


Sophia has been talking about riding the "merry-round" seriously, since Christmas. Last weekend for Fun Family Friday we finally got to go.


In the car on the way down to the Carnival, I truly thought that she might burst with excitement.



Waiting somewhat patiently to ride the train.


Cute little Jordan, Bert and Julie's little boy, Soph's buddy.


I thought this last pic captured their excitement. Jordy loved waving at his mommy every time he came around, Sophie liked that too but wasn't quite as devoted as Jordan was. They had so much fun. I never thought I would look forward to the Carnival but who can help it when your kids love it so much? Plus I swore as a child that when my kids begged me to take them I would be happy to. I remember loving it sooooo much, now I can't even ride the merry-go-round without getting sick.

4 comments:

mindi said...

come on sis, you're such a lightweight! love the pictures of soph. she's such a cutie-pie. i love to see her so happy and excited.

spyderette said...

oh, art city days! :(

Tara said...

yeah, what is it with us being old now. i hate to feel dizzy.

Dana said...

Does Sophia hold still for you to do her hair? It always looks so cute. I can barely get Ava's hair done and pigtails is as fancy as it will get since I end up doing it 2-3 times before we get somewhere!