
Liam learned to roll over, he spent so much time on his belly. He pushes his face in the ground, pushes up on his toes and tries so hard to crawl... at this rate it won't be long.
Jake and I were watching TV late and he woke up. I was missing him, so I brought him out. He just stared so dazed at the TV while I took some pics.

I LOVE this face! So her.

I couldn't get the light right for this pic and I was sad, I just wanted her and her butterfly balloon.

This was a pretty humbling sight and I was about halfway down, there were a million flags behind me.

Beautiful. She can play with anything. Lately all she needs is her hands, the mommy hand and the Sophia hand can chat for hours, saying things like, "Oh my dear, I am so sorry, I just needed you 'esterday. Do you want to go to the ball? Oh honey, I wuv you so much."
About a half hour ago, telling me exactly why she needed her third cookie... I gave her one. Who can resist this face?
What Jake and I spent Saturday doing, we got both beds planted.
6 comments:
very cute pics linds. I really love the one with soph asking for another cookie. I wouldn't be able to resist that face either!! like the ones with the pretty flowers too.
LOVE how you captured sophia in the 2nd to last one!!! she is so darling. the butterfly one still turned out cute. xoxo
linds- me and my photographic brain could not stop thinking about how to light up little sophs face in the balloon one... i thought of two things: use a fill flash (use your flash in broad daylight, i know it sounds weird) or use a reflector (i've used my cookie sheet before :)
hope this helps.
Love the cookie convincing pic also, she is too funny. Are Liam's eyes blue?
i like the conversation between the mommy hand and the Sophia hand. That made me chuckle.
Come on linds, who's the slacker now? I think this is the longest I've ever seen you go between posts! :)
Post a Comment