
We went to Lake Powell with Jake's family for a couple of days. It was soooo nice, and helped prolong the beautiful summer. I haven't been for years, and fell in love all over again. I swear there is something almost magical about that lake...


Kevin snagged me this hat at the gift store and I was so glad to have it. Temperature's were in the 90's and we were in the sun non-stop all day.


Liam took a good 2 hour nap on the boat on Friday, it was a nice break for us all :) I had to put my hat on him to try to shade his little face. He also slept the whole way home.

My little snaggle-tooth. I honestly can hardly look at anything else when I look at her!! I have sneaked into her room and tried to pull this hideous tooth several times and it is still hanging on... maybe tonight :)

Me and my boy.

They rode like this for quite a while, they were pretending to be mummies in coffins.


Keelsey!

I thought this was the cutest thing ever. Look below the towel and you will see a port-a-potty and little girl feet. Jake hauled this thing everywhere for my spoiled baby girl. She wouldn't pee in the water or in nature, lucky she has the cutest daddy in the world.

Keelsey and her giant fish that she was too scared to touch ;) She was quite the fisherwoman!!

These 2 weirdo's kept me entertained.
2 comments:
I'll be honest, these pics made me want to cry. It would have been hell to take her this year, but it looks so fun. I love that place.
Looks like tons of fun!! I haven't been to lake powell for quite awhile, it is so beautiful down there! Glad you got to take a break from life for a little bit and relax!
Post a Comment