Thursday, September 9, 2010

School...

This year Sophie started Kindergarten. She is beyond ready and I am hoping that she eventually learns something that she doesn't already know. I never worry about this one. She adapts so easily to new situations and makes friends easily and is just a great kid. She is, however, finding her own voice and opinion in the world which is more and more, coming out as sassiness. I get frustrated, but I think it is because she is a lot like me :) She is so great with Liam and Livi and mothers them like crazy. On Liam's first day of Preschool she told him, "Liam, do what your teacher says, and don't be naughty! Maybe you will make a new friend bud!" Her offerings of advice from experience were so sweet I immediately started crying... and continued to cry the rest of the day.


I don't even know where to start with this little man. He was so difficult from 18 months to 3, and I had my hands full with 3 tiny kids, I often felt so bad that I wasn't able to enjoy how adorable he was. Well I am enjoying him now :) He is such a good, helpful, little boy. Liam always immediately stops what he is doing when I need him to help me, or come to dinner or whatever. He picks up toys better than his big sister. And he loves his mama. Lets just say I was a wreck the first day of preschool. He is a home-body so he puts up a small fight in the morning, but then jumps out of the car once we get there. He always brings home pictures he made and says that they are for me, and Jake, and Sophie, and Livi all to share. My kids are getting bigger against my will, and I am left wondering how the time passes so quickly.


3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love these kids! They amaze me all the time with the things they know and sometimes I forget how big they're getting and it makes me feel old :)

Hill said...

they are too cute. Liam was so cute with Ammie yesterday, she just loves him.

Nat said...

They do grow too fast! They both look so cute!