Sunday, January 9, 2011

Since I last blogged...

...I pretty much quit the computer, but I didn't mean to quit my blog as well, it just happened. So if anyone still reads here, feel free to skip the 3 month "catch up post"...

We went to the pumpkin patch, and my kids, as usual, had a blast.


We had a great Halloween, it was very cold and wet and rainy, but the kids had so much fun and Livi loved trick-or-treating. I supervised while my mom and grandma made my very first homemade costume :) Isn't that the cutest Esmeralda costume you have ever seen, and possibly the only one, hence the sewing...

My sister moved back to Utah and my girls got their "fwends" back :)

We finally bought a new house!! And I don't have any pictures of the outside, but we LOVE it here. And Livi is adorable playing Barbies. She is holding "Connected" and her "daddy" :)

My mom took us to Disneyland! It was lovely and we left our baby home again :( For the last year, she will be old enough for our family age restriction next time! Hahaha, evil I know...

Liam got to meet Buzz! He is out and about these days so we hopped in line for a picture. Liam noticed his somewhat creepy perma-grin and asked me why he kept making that face... and then decided to smile just like him I guess.

Liam received his official Jedi Knight training, what a relief to get that over with.

Then he had to immediately fight Darth Vader, and kicked his ace I might add.


It snowed more snow then my kids have ever seen at once in their whole lives. They even got a snow day!

Santa came!

This is the best picture I could get of these crazies in their matching jammies from Grandma Barbara. This picture makes me so happy.


Liam turned 4! He wanted a Mario cake and he is wearing his Indiana Jones hat. I absolutely adore this boy. He watches out for me and gives me so many snuggles and kisses in a day. He has lately become quite the ladies man and gives kisses to random older girls and I am not quite sure how I feel about that!


I had to include my Perry the Platypus cake that I made for Nic's 18th birthday. I LOVE this cake and couldn't bring myself to eat it!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

yay! You blogged!

Hill said...

welcome back. I love Liam's cake, I didn't get to see it.

Craig and Monica said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you....I'm glad you're back. I want to see pics. of your house-inside and out. You need to take us on a tour!

Tara said...

forgive me, i finally found the energy to get on here. i love your wondrous cakes and please, a house tour post!!!