
My baby turns 1 on Wednesday and it breaks my heart! I can't believe that it has been one year since I was rushed to the hospital to be induced when my blood pressure was so high... since I secretly prayed that everything would be okay... since we decided to spell her name Alivia in honor of life and being alive... since I held that 3lb 12oz baby and marveled at how small she was... She is now crawling, pulling herself up, and standing for seconds on her own. She eats more than Sophia and Liam put together. She is learning to assert her own independence. She is beautiful and happy and is adored by my little family. Happy Birthday my baby...
10 comments:
Ahh she is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Alivia!
I can't believe it's been a year either! Wow! She is so dang cute!!!
Livi! Happy Birthday!!!
Jake is crazy and why are you going private? So much to catch up on.
I love the pictures! I actually didn't know that you named her Alivia because of that, cool :) Love you Livvy Lou!
Happy Birthday Alivia! She is so adorable!
That last one kills me. Try as she may, I don't think she'll ever be able to beat up on him.
So adorable like your other two too! Time flies doesn't it (except when your prego!) Hope she has a great day! P.S. the cake is way cute, you always claim disaster and they look awesome!
Ah.. Happy Birthday! I agree with Nat.. your cakes always look so delicious!
She is adorable!
What a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday Alivia!
Post a Comment