Sunday, August 30, 2009

Superhero Fights


Meet Bonesaw...


He comes to our house a lot to fight Spiderman...



He usually drags him all over the house making messes and breaking things and getting Spiderman so wound up it takes a tranquilizer dart (I have recently invested in one) to get him to settle down...


Spidey usually wins. Unless he ends up in tears and mommy has to come to the rescue.




Livi usually takes advantage of the chaos to crawl away and find tiny things all over the floor to store in her mouth.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL! I love the picture of Liam grabbing Jake's arm, he looks like he means business.

Hill said...

no wonder Liam likes to play so rough:)

Barb said...

Looks like what Kevin and Jake used to play and Hillary was Liv crawling around. Some things as just worth carrying on through the generations. As soon as Jake plasters Liam's bare bum in the front window I will know we have come full circle. Love my boys!