RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 36 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you
1. I've come to realize that my toes.....
Have me red flagged at every pedi joint across the Wasatch front, I guess extra digits are "scary", and they frown upon the fungi. Last time The little guy doing my toes hit a panic button, called a code 5 alert and then escorted me and my wife out of the parlor before exfoliation. Not fair.
2. I've come to realize that my job...
Has it's ups and downs but mostly it has it's; fights, stinks, man weeners (yes I was specific for a reason),and of course, the find what I have hidden in my butts. all in all I have come to realize how stretchy the Human body is... Amazing.
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I am usually just lucky to find where I put my keys.
4. I've come to realize that I need...
Meat when I am hungry, Red Bull and latex gloves when I am working, a fan when I am sleeping and some time here and there to go golfing and fishing.
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
My cow suit.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I loose my cow suit.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
Lin is out of town or the UPS guy slipped me a roofie again. Last time I woke up naked in the attic with a half deflated balloon hat.
8. I've come to realize that money...
can only buy happiness.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...
...
10. I've come to realize that I'll always ....
resemble Mr. Burns.
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
All quit believing in Santa Clause except for Nic. We all thought he would figure it out some time shortly after puberty. I would tell him but my mom is still holding on.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
can roll a J with the best of 'em. Good Job mom!
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
Is either lost or butt dialing AJ Mexican.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
No one should have to wake up before 5.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep..
same thing I do every night. Strip my kids down to nothing, sit on the couch and shoot them with my airsoft gun. Livi is so easy to hit.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
How come all these guys are in jail right now because they wanted to get out of Mexico but they are all cheering for Mexico to win and USA to lose.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...
Is a bee master.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
It is because I have nothing better to do at work.
19. I've come to realize that today...
That if USA beats Mexico in this soccer game there could be a riot in Sundance 2 and I am the only american in a Unit full of Mexicans.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...
Eat dinner, water lawn, put kids to bed, watch a show.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
More of the same.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
Grow a beard and live on a houseboat in lake powell.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
Probably very surprised to see that I actually posted anything.
24. I've come to realize that life...
would be a breeze if it were not for that damn swine flu
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
will consist of 3 things, Appletini's, KY, and jumper cables.... Faaabuulous! (That was meant to make my moms face go red, hope it worked.
26.I've come to realize that marriage...
Just marry someone like I did and it is all good. She can press A faster that anyone I have ever seen.
27. I've come to realize that my friends...
I don't see old friends much but I did make some new ones a few months ago. I bought her a swisher sweet because her Jazzie couldn't fit through the gas station door. Her and her mom live in springville in their Jazzies. They usually hit Kranky Franks for a bite and then swing by. I like to watch their wheels smoke as they try to get down the hill from my house. Love you two crazy Jazzie gals.
28. I've come to realize that this year...
I have changed over 50,000 diapers so far.
29. I've come to realize that my ex...
Well, somehow she popped shortly after I married Lindsey.
30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
get my ass outside and mow the lawn, Lin says I have waited long enough for the ward to come by and do it.
31. I've come to realize that I love...
My wife and kids... Those little shits make me smile.
32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
how it is that I have used englesh to speke reed and riight for 30 yeers, and I still kant spell.
33. I've come to realize my past...
is past and there is nothing I can do about it. the dolphin rainbow tat on the small of my back has become a part of me. We just learn to make the best of things and live with our mistakes.
34. I've come to realize that parties...
A party to me is having my kids in bed and watching Vern Yip critique young designers with my wiff.
35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
Of my kids growing up to be teenagers and having their own opinions.
36. I've come to realize that my life...
could only be better if I had a nice new truck and a never ending supply of new tube socks.
1. I've come to realize that my toes.....
Have me red flagged at every pedi joint across the Wasatch front, I guess extra digits are "scary", and they frown upon the fungi. Last time The little guy doing my toes hit a panic button, called a code 5 alert and then escorted me and my wife out of the parlor before exfoliation. Not fair.
2. I've come to realize that my job...
Has it's ups and downs but mostly it has it's; fights, stinks, man weeners (yes I was specific for a reason),and of course, the find what I have hidden in my butts. all in all I have come to realize how stretchy the Human body is... Amazing.
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I am usually just lucky to find where I put my keys.
4. I've come to realize that I need...
Meat when I am hungry, Red Bull and latex gloves when I am working, a fan when I am sleeping and some time here and there to go golfing and fishing.
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
My cow suit.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I loose my cow suit.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
Lin is out of town or the UPS guy slipped me a roofie again. Last time I woke up naked in the attic with a half deflated balloon hat.
8. I've come to realize that money...
can only buy happiness.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...
...
10. I've come to realize that I'll always ....
resemble Mr. Burns.
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
All quit believing in Santa Clause except for Nic. We all thought he would figure it out some time shortly after puberty. I would tell him but my mom is still holding on.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
can roll a J with the best of 'em. Good Job mom!
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
Is either lost or butt dialing AJ Mexican.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
No one should have to wake up before 5.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep..
same thing I do every night. Strip my kids down to nothing, sit on the couch and shoot them with my airsoft gun. Livi is so easy to hit.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
How come all these guys are in jail right now because they wanted to get out of Mexico but they are all cheering for Mexico to win and USA to lose.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...
Is a bee master.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
It is because I have nothing better to do at work.
19. I've come to realize that today...
That if USA beats Mexico in this soccer game there could be a riot in Sundance 2 and I am the only american in a Unit full of Mexicans.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...
Eat dinner, water lawn, put kids to bed, watch a show.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
More of the same.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
Grow a beard and live on a houseboat in lake powell.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
Probably very surprised to see that I actually posted anything.
24. I've come to realize that life...
would be a breeze if it were not for that damn swine flu
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
will consist of 3 things, Appletini's, KY, and jumper cables.... Faaabuulous! (That was meant to make my moms face go red, hope it worked.
26.I've come to realize that marriage...
Just marry someone like I did and it is all good. She can press A faster that anyone I have ever seen.
27. I've come to realize that my friends...
I don't see old friends much but I did make some new ones a few months ago. I bought her a swisher sweet because her Jazzie couldn't fit through the gas station door. Her and her mom live in springville in their Jazzies. They usually hit Kranky Franks for a bite and then swing by. I like to watch their wheels smoke as they try to get down the hill from my house. Love you two crazy Jazzie gals.
28. I've come to realize that this year...
I have changed over 50,000 diapers so far.
29. I've come to realize that my ex...
Well, somehow she popped shortly after I married Lindsey.
30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
get my ass outside and mow the lawn, Lin says I have waited long enough for the ward to come by and do it.
31. I've come to realize that I love...
My wife and kids... Those little shits make me smile.
32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
how it is that I have used englesh to speke reed and riight for 30 yeers, and I still kant spell.
33. I've come to realize my past...
is past and there is nothing I can do about it. the dolphin rainbow tat on the small of my back has become a part of me. We just learn to make the best of things and live with our mistakes.
34. I've come to realize that parties...
A party to me is having my kids in bed and watching Vern Yip critique young designers with my wiff.
35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
Of my kids growing up to be teenagers and having their own opinions.
36. I've come to realize that my life...
could only be better if I had a nice new truck and a never ending supply of new tube socks.
7 comments:
Now Alan will get to read it. LOL, maybe he shouldn't though.
Oh man! That is some funny stuff! Your hubby could be a comedian, or maybe he is already! LOL!
ps I'm the one who deleted the last 2 posts (I think I'm a bit retarded or something, sorry!) I was signed in under my sis for some reason!
Hahahahahahahaha! He needs to have some weekly post on your blog!
So funny!! Of course, one of my favs would have to be the butt dialing one!
I know of the jazzie ladies you speak of, I'm glad your hubby has befriended them!
Post a Comment