Sunday, August 23, 2009

Horse riding

for like 3 minutes.  Liam has been begging to ride a horse for days so we finally took him to Jake's grandma's house and Ivan threw him on a horse.  You can tell by his grip on the mane and the look on his face that they were both very nervous!  Probably didn't help that the other horse was following them everywhere trying to eat Sophie's skirt. (Tara, probably the same one that kept watching you taking our pictures...)  They lasted literally like 3 minutes.  Both of them are sitting here looking at these pictures and all they remember from the experience is that the horse tooted.  Lovely.


This is Livi's new BFF.  She gets THE hugest smile on her face when she sees him, lunges, and then cries if he doesn't take her.  I can't blame her either, he is WAY more fun than me.

2 comments:

Hill said...

I need to get ammie on a big horse. I love the BFF picture. Are you going to get them rings that say
be
fri

and
st
ends

Craig and Monica said...

Liam's grip on the horse's mane is so funny. It looks like he's going to rip a chunk of hair right out! And I love the pic. of Livi and Jake. I think daddy's and their girl's are so sweet.