Jake and I got to the MTV Movie Awards on our DVR last night, and I am still dying over this...
SO damn funny... I can't get over "ha ha ha WHERE ARE WE" and "walk fast from the boring explosion". This seriously kills me, blowing the hell up? Priceless.
...is wearing a hat. ha ha. that is funny that they always do that in movies. like you wouldn't WANT to watch it! ha ha. i was busy watching bachelorette. already got sucked in.
Yeah, Yeah, I was pretty sure that was what you were getting at. Tyler was like what does that mean, and I said I bet she's talked to Julie... haha....
McLane and I kept rewinding this on Sunday and watched it over and over. I love the stuff Andy Samberg does, but with Will Ferrell, it's about 100 times funnier!
That was funny, so funny. I'm glad you posted this because I only caught the last half of the show. To think I could have lived my whole life and never seen this....tragedy averted. Thanks Linds.
4 comments:
...is wearing a hat. ha ha. that is funny that they always do that in movies. like you wouldn't WANT to watch it! ha ha. i was busy watching bachelorette. already got sucked in.
Yeah, Yeah, I was pretty sure that was what you were getting at. Tyler was like what does that mean, and I said I bet she's talked to Julie... haha....
McLane and I kept rewinding this on Sunday and watched it over and over. I love the stuff Andy Samberg does, but with Will Ferrell, it's about 100 times funnier!
That was funny, so funny. I'm glad you posted this because I only caught the last half of the show. To think I could have lived my whole life and never seen this....tragedy averted. Thanks Linds.
Post a Comment