
The first shot at sunshine we decided to drive up Payson canyon and hike up to the grotto with Hill and Ammie. Here are the cute kids excited at the beginning of the trail.

Ammie is always fearless when it comes to water, she just walked right in and wandered around for a while!

Liam wouldn't stop with his chips long enough to even look at me.
I absolutely LOVE the look in her eyes in this shot, so sweet. We had fun and the hike was perfect for 2 year olds, they all had a blast.
***My baby's sick mystery is finally solved, she broke out in the Roseola rash today. I do not remember it being this hard on the other 2 kids though...
4 comments:
Oh how I miss good ol' Payson! I wish my fam. still lived there so I had an excuse to go back more often. Alyssa had Roseola...not fun! Good Luck!
Glad to hear you figured out what was wrong with your baby. I was so worried about her! You pictures are so cute!!
Love that last one of Soph. What cuties.
I love that pic of Soph! I forget sometimes about the Grotto. I love going up there because it is just perfect for the kiddos! Cute fam you have there linds. :)
Post a Comment