
Sophie got the first set of Bob Books in her Easter basket and she LOVES to read! She knows how to read the first 3 books and is always reading them to Liam and Livi. Every so often we pull out a new one and it takes her like 10 minutes to master it... I am afraid with one more year of preschool that she will be reading everything before Kindergarten... I love this girl. I love watching her when she sounds out a word and gets it right. So sweet.
6 comments:
omg!!! I can't believe she is reading! she is growing up so fast! stop it!
I love that little smartie pants.
Way to go Sophie!!
I love this girl
What a smart little girl, I guess she takes after her mother. I remember having to sit next to you so you could tell me the words that I couldn't read. What a great friend.
Welcome to my world. Jo is reading at a third grade level and his teacher didn't know what to do with him. It's tough to find age appropriate material that challenges them, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love hearing him read The Magic Treehouse to Mar and Ro.
A little note about "BOB Books"
Don't you love the one where Mat and his pal keep sitting on each other? I don't understand that one, and aren't the illustrations just the best!
Post a Comment