Sunday, June 14, 2009

Parade

We went to the parade with some friends and the kids loved it.  I finally figured out why parades don't suck...  I got to sit on my camping chair and relax while the insanely boring floats entertained my kids.

These are cute little buddies.  The girls live across the street and my kids OBSESS over whether or not they are outside playing.  Liam tries hard to fit in and is getting better at playing nice with the girls.

I love this picture, it is sooo cute...  There were a few shots of Liam standing behind Soph with his arms around her and it got me to wondering why it is always the couples in high school when the boy is shorter than the girl who are always hanging on each other??  Ha ha.

Liv had to sit behind my chair to stay out of the sun that came out for like 5 seconds yesterday...  She kept peeking out at the parade though, she loved it.  She also got a hold of Jake's Pepsi can and got her first tiny swig.

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love that picture of the two of them with their arms around each other..so sweet!!

Brittney said...

They look so cute in those pics! Your kids are so dang cute I swear!!

Hill said...

Cute. I think Liam and the blonde could be related, and Sophie and the taller girl look more like sisters than the actual sisters do.

Nat said...

Such cute pictures. Glad it didn't rain until later for you guys! Love the cute pics of Liv in her little sweater.

Tara said...

now that actually does sound nice. i love the tiny swig of pepsi. they were discussing pepsi in church the other day and i got really annoyed.