My sweet baby is 6 weeks old. The more I watch her, the more convinced I am that she was a 36 or a 35-weeker when she was born. The entire pregnancy she was measuring 2 weeks small which makes sense considering the 3 negative pregnancy tests before I got a positive. At my 6 week check-up my doctor told me that he would be very happy if I didn't have any more babies considering the sudden onset of preeclampsia at the end of the pregnancy. Apparently it is more concerning on baby #3 than on baby #1. I think we were thinking we would probably have one more in 3 or 4 years but now that decision will be a lot more difficult. Guess I better soak up every minute of this precious girl and be happy I have 3 beautiful babies already...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Livie-Lou
My sweet baby is 6 weeks old. The more I watch her, the more convinced I am that she was a 36 or a 35-weeker when she was born. The entire pregnancy she was measuring 2 weeks small which makes sense considering the 3 negative pregnancy tests before I got a positive. At my 6 week check-up my doctor told me that he would be very happy if I didn't have any more babies considering the sudden onset of preeclampsia at the end of the pregnancy. Apparently it is more concerning on baby #3 than on baby #1. I think we were thinking we would probably have one more in 3 or 4 years but now that decision will be a lot more difficult. Guess I better soak up every minute of this precious girl and be happy I have 3 beautiful babies already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is so beautiful. They grow up so fast-I hate it!
that is a cute pic of little Liv. She has changed so much in the last 6 weeks, it's crazy.
I can't believe she's already 6 wks.! Good luck with your future decision on #4. That's a tough one. That's so cute how Sopie was doing Liam's hair!
Having a doc tell you to think hard about having more kids must make that choice all the more difficult. You better be careful fertile myrtle!
I didn't know the doctor told you that. It's strange because sometimes I think I could be done with maybe one more, but when I read that I thought how sad I would be if I was told that I maybe shouldn't have more. She has changed so much. You're kids are sure beautiful and sweet! OH, sorry we didn't make it to the party, I forgot to tell AJ before I left for practice. My bad.
Your kids are so pretty it's ridiculous! How do you get anything done? I could look at them all day. Congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful. I hope you guys are enjoying the crazy, sweet and exhausting newborn phase. Take care!
Liv is so cute. And I love the pic of Soph doing Liam's hair. I love when Jordan and Lauryn play together like that, even if they are making a mess or something.
Post a Comment