With Jake getting home from POST so late every day, I am usually so exhausted by about 6:00. Yesterday I was snuggling Liv on the couch and ignoring my older 2 for their safety and my sanity :) Liam comes in blabbing something about "hair" and I say "yeah bud" which is my typical response to him when I don't really know what he is talking about (he won't stop saying things until you respond). He went back down the hall and I could hear him and Soph laughing so I finally went to investigate. I found him standing on the stool with Sophia "doing" his hair for him. They were so cute, his shirt was soaked by the time she was done.
Sophie having a sleepover with Shay and Ky. Notice our groovy 8ft. long couch in the background. We inherited this from my grandma since it was the only furniture she didn't sell at her yard sale this summer due to my dad not wanting to move it out of her living room :) When Tara saw it she thought it was the cutest thing she had ever seen, she goes "it looks just like Anthropologie!" Could be very cute with the right decor... too bad I don't have any money...
4 comments:
Lucky for you they were doing something cute and not naughty. They are adorable.
that is pretty cute. what a couple of sweeties most of the time:)
I have sister with stories about their kids doing each others hair, and they all end with haircuts. Lucky you!
i know you are all laughing at me...i still think its cute. i LOVE that sophie was doing liam's hair, freakin cute.
Post a Comment