They are both looking at me like, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
Liam has been so great with the baby, I am so thankful! He is not so great a lot of other times, entering the terrible 2's, but he is very sweet with Alivia. Every morning, both kids are so excited to see her when she wakes up. Liam just says "hug, hug" which for some reason really means kiss, and then he will kiss her so softly on the top of her head. He likes to look at her and kiss her for about 30 seconds, and then he moves on. Sophia can't get enough of her and is dying with her cold (we all have terrible colds) because we won't let her touch the baby. I swear we were all well for 6 months and then I have a baby and everyone gets sick, it makes me crazy!
I feel okay about life with 3 kids, mostly because Liv still sleeps 90% of the day. On Monday though, Jake starts POST and he leaves the house at 5:45 and won't get home until around 7. They lengthened the days so they could give them Friday's off which will be nice, but Monday through Thursday might kill me. I wish I was more content hanging out at home since it's pretty hard to go anywhere with all 3 of them, that is the part that makes me nervous for myself :)
9 comments:
that picture is awesome. you'll do okay, they'll keep you busy.
Liam's face cracks me up. He looks so big holding her.
that picture IS awesome! you are so lucky jake has been around so much! alan's mom left thursday and alan went to work as usual friday. it was not fun to get up and get all the kids ready and in the car to take xander to school. i'm a little freaked about next week. especially since H starts dance on friday, so i have to have everyone dressed, fed, etc -- after the school drop-off it's straight to dance class.
that pictures is sooo freakin cute!
Good to see a picture of Liam with baby sis. I hate getting ready to go anywhere by myself. I am usually cranky by the time I get all of us in the car, and then once we get somewhere I find I have forgotten something. Good luck with POST. I hope you make it!
Liam does look so big in that picture! I haven't had a chance to comment recently, but your little Alivia is so so cute! I'm glad things have been okay so far with three kids. Good luck when Jake starts having his long days, I feel bad for you.
Good luck with Jake starting work. I'm sure you'll look forward to the weekend! At least Soph is old enough to help you a little. Cute pic.!
That picture is so funny! And the pictures Tara took are beautiful, I too love the monkey one! =)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big Liam looks holding Tiny Chief! That's a way cute pic!
Post a Comment