Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Sophia


I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this sweet girl. We are best buds and I don't ever want that to change. I think Sophie has always been very mature for her age, she was never a fit-thrower and when she is acting a bit naughty, she can usually be talked out of it. She helps me with the other kids, and she picks up her toys at night when we ask her to, I honestly don't know what I would do without her! We go shopping together and she tells me how cute the clothes I am trying on are. She also slyly asks for a new pair of shoes every time we go shopping :) I love her to pieces and she makes me smile every day. Lately if she has a dance or a song to show me she will stand there for a minute and then say "here goes nothing!" Just some random thoughts about how much I love this beautiful girl on her birthday.


Cake #4 for Soph. I was thinking simple for this one but I LOVED the way it turned out.

15 comments:

Hill said...

She is such a little sweetie. I can't wait for Ammie to get to her age so that we can be buddies. I loved the cake, you did an awesome job, again.

Brittney said...

She is so dang cute!! Well, all of your kids are actually. What a cute cake too, I always buy the cakes because I couldn't get one to look half that good! How fun!!

spyderette said...

that cake is soooo cute! where did you get the cute ariel and sisters figures? are the seashells edible? where did you find them? i might copy this cake! tell me how you made it please!

also "here goes nothing"? ROFL!

finally, i need a copyright release for these photos...i talked to sis. lol.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!! She is so cute. I am super impressed with the cake. I could use a few lessons.

Nat said...

Happy birthday soph! They are growing up so fast. SHe is a sweetheart.

Craig and Monica said...

Cute cake! Emma would go nuts for that. She, too, loves Ariel. Happy 4th Birthday, Sophie!

Mama F said...

Your cake turned out really cute. Maqren would love those sister toys. She pretends she has a sister all the time now. Hopefully, IF we have another it will be a girl. You hit the jackpot with Soph. I wish my kids would do what I asked half of the time.

Todd and Haylee said...

What a sweet girl! I need a little girl to go shopping with! Your kids are adorable. Cute cake! Are you getting used to having 3 kiddos?

Dana said...

She is such a cute, sweet girl. As always, you did a wonderful job on her cake!

Anonymous said...

Your cakes are always cute! I still remember Liams from last year!

Sophia is beautiful. She looks just like her beautiful mommy!

Tara said...

holy holy crap! that cake looks A-mazing! better than last year i think!

spyderette said...

sis, we need to chat about the cake! had said "i would LOVE to have that cake for my birthday...if you could find those things."

Kelli Schwarz said...

OK, you are super talented in the cake decorating department. That cake is super cute!!! Your little Soph is adorable. What a beautiful little girl! She looks so much like you I think.

mindi said...

i'm so behind on blogs... you know how much i love your soph. or is she asher's soph? not sure about that. the cake was brilliant.

Lori said...

I must say...adorable cake & I am feeling the love for girly cakes! What did you do for girly birthday #1?