4 lbs. 8 oz and 16 inches
Here she is! You all have now seen her about as much as I have... Because of the toxemia I have been on magnesium phosphate for over 24 hours, google it for the side effects, not fun. Anyway we are both soooo sleepy from it so she is in the NICU with an IV because she is too sleepy to nurse (and very small). So I am stuck on my floor, too tired and sick to go see her, and she is stuck in the NICU and can't come see me. They are taking me off in the morning so tomorrow should be a better day. Hope this makes sense, my brain is fried...
14 comments:
I love this little sweetie! Can't wait to hold her! Can't wait to DC that magnesium.
My goodness she is sooo tiny. what a doll. Hope you start to feel better
Congratulations to all of you. She really is a tiny chief. What a sweet little lady. I hope you are feeling better soon & get to spend oodles of time with her.
Congrats she is beautiful and so tiny! I can't believe you blogged after having a baby like less than 24 hours ago...wonder woman! We can't wait to come see her...Love the name too!!
Lindsey-
What a beautiful baby!! She is gorgeous. Hope everything is going alright for you and for your new baby. Congrats!!
You crazy woman! Blogging so soon, and when you feel so yucky. You must have jinxed her by calling her tiny chief for so long! She had to live up to her name. Congrats. Hopefully Liam can be sweet to her. She may not be able to handle any rough love for a while.
She is so beautiful!! I am sorry that you don't feel well and don't get to hold your tiny chief, but at least you both are ok! And that is so crazy that you named her Alivia, AJ and I were going thinking about using that for our next girl, same spelling and everything! =) Can't wait to see you and your sweet little girl.
Congratulations! She's so sweet! I can't believe how small she is. Good luck with everything. I hope you feel better soon. We'll have to pay you a visit when things slow down a bit for you.
I had no idea you had toxemia. Glad you are doing better and that Alivia is doing well too! She looks like a little sweetie!
She's such a cutie. I'm so glad she's out of NICU. I can't wait to hold her.
Linds, hope things start to get better for the both of you! I don't know if you got my text I sent or not, but I've been thinking of you and hope all goes well! She's so cute an little.
oh, she is soo very precious. cant wait to see both of you again...
and you are crazy for blogging!
Lindsey, I found your blog and saw that you had another little one! Congratulations! She is sooo cute and little tiny one, my last was tiny too, I like them that way, they stay littler longer. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and congrats!
Post a Comment