Okay, okay, "hate" is a strong word, but Love/Not-lovin-you-so-much-right-now was too long. Does anyone else feel this way about your children? I swear I am either kissing their little faces off or I am counting down the seconds until bedtime. And then you get one glimpse of them asleep in their beds and no matter how naughty they were during the day, you are madly in love again. That's a pretty sneaky trick the universe pulls on parents... This is obviously one of the "love" moments, sharing their suckers, acting so adorable.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Love/Hate?
Okay, okay, "hate" is a strong word, but Love/Not-lovin-you-so-much-right-now was too long. Does anyone else feel this way about your children? I swear I am either kissing their little faces off or I am counting down the seconds until bedtime. And then you get one glimpse of them asleep in their beds and no matter how naughty they were during the day, you are madly in love again. That's a pretty sneaky trick the universe pulls on parents... This is obviously one of the "love" moments, sharing their suckers, acting so adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is a pretty cute pic.
I feel the exact same way! This morning I was laying in bed with the biggest smile because they woke up and were just taking so sweet to each other, but just yesterday I could not wait to get them in their beds! I agree, it's not a nice trick at all!! That is a cute pic by the way.
With Finlee teething right now, the countdown to bedtime is pretty much on EVERY single night! When I check on her after she has fallen asleep, I have to sit there for a minute and just watch her! It's the most precious moment I get to have each day!!
That is a way cute pic! They're both smiling, and that's just way cool
I feel the EXACT same way!! Ava can pull quite the fits/tantrums lately to where I want to pull my hair out and it is so hard to keep my cool, but not 2 minutes later when she has calmed down I am smothering her w/ kisses and thinking she is the cutest kid in the world. I think all moms feel this way.
such a cute pic. did soph share too?
I am in the same household! I feel the same way. I love how you said that! Thankyou ! you alway's make me feel good when I look at you're blog cause some days we feel alone! I want to get together with you and Tara, let's start planning.
most relationships are love and hate i decided! you're kids are just darling. i love them.
Soph was really cute at the birthday party. Whenever we would start a new game, she would jump up and down and giggle.
Post a Comment