Friday, May 16, 2008
Help...
We got Sophia a new twin sized bed yesterday, I know, it is probably child abuse that she has been sleeping in a toddler bed all this time. The reason for this is the extreme smallness of the room that her and Liam share. I really didn't want to put a bigger bed in there, the poor room is cramped enough already. Now with baby sis on the way, I am really trying to organize the heck out of the whole house (a move isn't in our future for about a year?). So... I need toy organization ideas! There are a bunch under the crib that the kids don't play with (since they are under the crib :) I also have 2 baskets full of toys in the living room that I think I would like put away. Their bedroom is about 5 steps from the living room so I expect toys to sneak down the hall, but I have got to somehow make room for all the baby gear that will be coming out of storage in a few months. Any suggestions?!! Liam is at that age where he just pulls crap out and scatters it, and then moves on. The toys are driving me crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such is the plight at our house. I've resorted to DI-ing the toys and only keeping the keepers. It's sad, but we just don't have the space. Now I feel bad....Andrew is still in a toddler bed and we have no intention of moving him until we have a third (which won't be for a looonnngggg time)-he's a long little critter, too :).
Do you have closet space? I would go to Ikea and get a bunch of closet organizers, they have cute kiddie ones too.
yikes is all i have to say
Ikea also has these shoe organizer things that pull out (hang on the wall, but can be tucked away) I know they are technically for shoes but you could fit toys in them and save some space. I will try to find them online and email it to you, but I saw them at the store awhile back.
I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.
oh man. i cant wait for this to happen to me!
Post a Comment