
So my beautiful sis-in-law is graduating from High School today and I just wanted to tell her CONGRATS! We are all so proud of you Kelsey, and the way you choose to live your life. If my kids could all turn out like you I would be a very happy mother :) We are so happy for you and the next phase in your life, and we love you so much! Love, Jake, Linds, Soph, Liam, & tiny chief.
3 comments:
to coin a Jake phrase, "happy congraduations." I would post something but left my camera with all the grad pics at moms so...oh well.
Congrats Kels! Hope all goes well with the future plans. I can't believe you are graduated, I remember you as cute little Kelsey! Time flies.
Yes it was a happy occasion and I had a happy congraduation ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment