I missed posting for Honna's birthday yesterday, so here are 5 things I love about her.
1. When I am at her house I use all of her diapers and eat all of her food and she lets me and doesn't seem to mind.
2. She says weird things and does little dances and stuff and laughs at her own self and it cracks me up! A few weeks ago I was with Tara taking pictures of Kelsey for graduation and her camera was acting up so I called Honna to see if we could borrow hers. She shows up in her car laughing her head off with a napkin on her lap with 2 eye holes ripped in it. She was "dressing up like a superhero" to come in and say "Does anybody need a camera?" but then saw all the people around and was too embarrassed but still thought she was damn funny.
3. She doesn't get mad when I am tending Asher and it is 70 degrees out and I let him and Liam get in the kiddie pool in their clothes. Long story, but both boys ended up running around the yard in the nude.
4. We both think Scrubs is the funniest show and we crack up when we get to watch it together.
5. She worries about me having enough wheat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks sis!
my response:
1. mi diaps and food, su diaps and food
2. that WAS damn funny
3. he's still talking fondly of that day
4. it's been too long- got it on dvr?
5. i think the safest comment is no comment.
love you!
Hey Lindsey!
This is Ashley Peterson (Weeks). We used to work together at Grandview Elementary. I hope you remember me! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm so glad I did. I had to set my blog to private so if you wanna e-mail me I can send you an invite. Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe how long it's been! Anyway, my e-mail address is ashleypeterson23@hotmail.com
LOL, I really wish that she would've done the napkin thing. Just the thought of it makes me laugh! But she really was the hero of the day
linds, you always capture everyone perfectly! she IS always doing funny stuff and cracking herself and everyone else up! i was busting up reading this so many times that haddles kept saying "what's so funny, mommy?" love you BOTH!
Post a Comment