Friday, March 14, 2008
Woo-Hoo!
So I just logged on to my bank account to see if my federal tax return had deposited yet, and was shocked at the account balance. When we left the tax office she gave us an amount and told us it could be higher, that she had to check a few things, but not to count on it. Well the amount practically doubled and I am jumping for joy!!! Just had to tell someone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yipee! it's a tithing miracle!
Thats awesome. There is nothing better than logging into your bank account to expect there to be pennies and it turns out to be thousands!
oooh! how fun for you! now go buy some wheat...kidding. ;)
so happy for you linny. and you will probably get more in may!!!!1200 per couple and 600 per kid i think!
Yeah!! Ours just showed up in our account also the other day!! I love tax return time, too bad ours is going to pay back the money we used for our down payment on our house! Hey, just think, now all your tax money won't go just to put Soph in preschool! LOL :)
Oh my gosh if that happened to me right now I would weep! No, really I would!!
Post a Comment