Jake and I were trying to pick up tonight before bed and I could hear Liam in my room saying "truck, truck, truck", previously unsaid before. This is what I found. He played on my bed for 20 minutes. We kept spying on him and every once in a while he would say "mama!" and then start to get off the bed, only to be drawn back in by the trucks. So cute. I want him to stay this age forever. He now says: truck, car, ball, block (sounds the same as ball, just gotta take it in context) grandpa, grandma (sounds like mama, again, context) nana which can mean banana or Savannah, no, uhoh, whassat, and mama and dada.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Seems so big all of a sudden...
Jake and I were trying to pick up tonight before bed and I could hear Liam in my room saying "truck, truck, truck", previously unsaid before. This is what I found. He played on my bed for 20 minutes. We kept spying on him and every once in a while he would say "mama!" and then start to get off the bed, only to be drawn back in by the trucks. So cute. I want him to stay this age forever. He now says: truck, car, ball, block (sounds the same as ball, just gotta take it in context) grandpa, grandma (sounds like mama, again, context) nana which can mean banana or Savannah, no, uhoh, whassat, and mama and dada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
whassat... that is so cute. what a big boy!
what a cute big boy! maybe his new love of trucks can dissuade him from knocking over tables. lol.
What a cute boy! I don't think ammie will ever talk. but she does know what a snake says so I guess that's a start.
I wish Lauryn was back at that cute age where she was just starting to talk, but didn't quite now how to be naughty about it yet! He looks cute in his little onsie! I like that last pic.
He is getting so big, I can't believe it..and handsome too! =)
Post a Comment