Sophie has been very interested in writing letters and has been working so hard with it. For a while she was writing all of the letters in the wrong order but she finally perfected it. I love this picture, I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I keep finding her name written all over little scraps of paper everywhere. xoxoxox
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My little Soph
Sophie has been very interested in writing letters and has been working so hard with it. For a while she was writing all of the letters in the wrong order but she finally perfected it. I love this picture, I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I keep finding her name written all over little scraps of paper everywhere. xoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice job soph. good work on getting them in the right order. We were pretty impressed with her primary scrap of paper sunday that had her name written aihpos. That takes talent cause I had to think just to type it.
she looks so proud. love the picture, love soph.
That is so cute! Ava loves writing her name too. Soph writes her name really well, that is quite impressive! =)
That is so adorable, what a smart little cookie!
She does look so proud! Cutie!
your kids are so dang cute!! she is beautiful. just saw your blog from natalies. you really have a cute little family. julie (oyler)
Post a Comment