1. Typically what time do you wake up? I set my alarm for 6:30 but I usually snooze until 7:05 so we all have to hurry like crazy.
2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? Liam-7 Sophia-8 maybe 8:30 I am always shocked when people are shocked at what time I put my kids to bed, I guess Jake and I just need our alone time together too much to slack off. Why is it that you love your kids the most when they are in bed?
3. How long have you been a mommy? 3 1/2 years
4. How old were you when you became a mommy? That is hard since I am constantly forgetting how old I am... 23.
5. What is your favorite kids tv show/movie? I love Little Einstiens and Scooby Doo, and my favorite movie is still Curious George d/t the great soundtrack and the cuteness of "George the curious monkey" (Soph used to call the movie that).
6. What is your least favorite kids tv show? The Backyardigans drive me crazy, they are weird looking and they sing too much. I guess you usually just love whatever your kids will sit quietly and watch though.
7. What is your favorite chore? I love organizing things. If my kids are occupied and I have my headphones on and a Diet Pepsi I can tolerate just about anything.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Again, if my kids are occupied I can "tolerate" just about anything, the key word here is tolerate :) I used to love making breaded chicken nuggets, but since chicken is off the menu now I have a hard time coming up with meals!
9. What is the meal you make most often? Jake does a lot of the cooking right now, so that means we eat a lot of breakfast foods.
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Wendy's Kids Meal. They really like meat bites of some kind and a lot of fruit.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? I love it that my husband spends as much time with my kids as I do. We are definitely equal partners in this area and I love him madly for it. When one of them gets hurt they just want whomever is closest. I have a love/hate relationship with mattress mountain.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom? 1. The daddy that my husband has turned into. 2. Liam saying "mama" and running so happy to see me, and listening to him "talk" aka blab all day. 3. My 3 year old who knows when she needs a nap and usually puts herself down, she did it just now while I was answering these questions. 4. Sleeping newborns. 5. Seeing the world through young eyes and realizing once again how beautiful and amazing everything really is and how simple things can be if we let them.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? Disneyland. We are going in less than 3 weeks!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I can't remember, we are usually really good at this but lately we have been busy and poor. Maybe 311?
15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? I love "Family Fun Friday", it is fun to try to think up something to do and do it together. They usually like the simplest things the best.
16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: Kid leash. I am really, really considering this for Liam at Disneyland!
17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? She is such a hard worker.
18. What is your advice for new moms? When your husband goes to do something for the baby, just let him do it his way! He will become confident more quickly and is a lot more likely to help out. Plus you can say "Will you put the baby to sleep? I just can't do it the way you can ;)"
19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Scariest so far is taking them to the hospital, you gain perspective in an instant.
20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? Watching my kids playing and laughing together, it melts my heart.
21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? About 30 minutes ago, like I have said before, Sophia is somewhat excessive in this area I think because I am.
22. I tag: Anyone who wants to answer these questions. Fun to think about my own answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute, I love it. And I would totally do a leash for Liam, probably Soph too! =) We have one for Ava that's a little puppy and one that's a hippo and she loves them. She's a little harder to keep nearby than your sweet Soph though. =)
That was a fun tag. I will have to post my own answers when I have the energy to think.
Post a Comment