Thursday, October 4, 2007

Telling on himself



It is no secret that Sophia gets annoyed with Liam very quickly ;) so I guess I thought she would be his little tattle-tale. But no. Liam crawls around the house playing with toys and then as soon as he is getting into something he knows he isn't supposed to, or even heading that way, he starts saying "nuh nuh nuh no no". If I am not in the room I hear him and come pry the "no no" out of his hands. If I am in the room, he looks at me and flashes this smile while saying "nuh nuh nuh no no". What a little naughty, but who can resist this face?

5 comments:

Tara said...

i think that's really funny. i like reading the "nuh nuh nuh no no" part.

Hill said...

Thats nice of him, Am just smiles at me when I say no no no and keeps doing what she is doing. Or she has figured out the quieter she can be when moving the less likely I am to catch her right away. sneaky little kids.

Dana said...

That is hilarious. Love the face! That is great that he is already saying things. Ava would say no, and then do whatever she wasn't suppose to do, and she still doesn't listen!

mindi said...

what a super cute and naughty face!

spyderette said...

so cute, and a built-in self-tattle device!? how can you stand it?