Liam was such a trooper, even though we were out way past his bedtime.
There were slides for the kids and then this giant slide in the middle of the corn maze, we all went down like 5 or 6 times, it was so much fun! Jake and I took turns taking Liam down but I couldn't tell if he liked it, Sophia never wanted to leave though.
Me and Soph riding in the tractor-pulled animal train.
The second year in a row that Soph and Hunter both wanted tiny pumpkins.
This picture does not do this guy justice, he was like 1200 lbs!! I walked up and there was this HUGE pig, he honestly looked like a freakin hippopotamus laying there.
Soph said the slide and the corn were her favorite parts, we had to drag them out of this box full of dried corn. Sophia kept bending down to scoop it up and her little crack was showing. By the time she was done we pulled a couple handfuls of corn out of her pants!
4 comments:
How fun!! I think we are going to go to the Spanish Fork Harvest Moon Hurrah thing tonight where they have a bunch of activities so I am excited (Trent isn't though!!) I Love fall!!
dang that looks so fun. all bundled up going to the pumpkin patch. i'm gonna have to do that next year.
That looks like a sweet pumpking patch. Tag...You're it. Check my blog.
Linds, that makes me a little sad because my whole fam was going to go up there yesterday and the rain put a damper on things and we didn't end up going, now I am really sad looking at all your pictures, the kids would have loved it, maybe another weekend we will go.
Post a Comment