I have been tagged. The rules are that you list 6 facts/habits about yourself then at the end of the post name 6 people that you are going to tag. Then you go into their comments and tell them that they have been tagged.
1. I didn't watch hardly any TV all summer, I read a million books one right after another. But now since fall is here, suddenly I am addicted to TV (TV series on DVD that is). My tenant downstairs collects DVD's so he lent us Prison Break season 1 & 2, and Desperate Housewives season 1. All I want to do at night is get the kids in bed, flop on the couch, and watch TV. I know what you are thinking... Desperate Housewives??? It is SO amusing, Bree just kills me. Jake watches too, so there.
2. I love searching the jail website on a regular basis. I don't know why, the same reason people slow down to stare at a car accident I guess. I know, it's terrible.
3. I compulsively tell my kids I love them, and smother them with kisses. Now that Soph is getting older, she is learning the same thing. I pick her up from grandma's she tells me she misses me and that she loves me so much, I wipe her bum and she says I love you mommy, you can see why this is kind of weird... but it can't be a bad thing right?
4. I like having a cold so I can take cold medicine that makes me a bit loopy... Thera-Flu is my favorite. In some perverse way I am looking forward to the cold and flu season this year without being pregnant or breastfeeding. I know, don't judge, I swear I wait until I NEED it. I am just brave enough to admit it.
5. I hate being social at church. I like sitting in the back, hanging out in the hall until RS starts, and running out the door when it is over. Don't get me wrong, I love going and listening, I just hate the social aspect of it.
6. I love the feeling I used to get ditching school. I would crank the radio and roll down the windows and it just felt so free. Anything was fun just being away from where you were supposed to be. The closest I can get to that feeling in my adult life is when we get away from the kids. I recently went to Borders, drank hot chocolate, and read Martha Stewart Living all by myself, and I felt like such a rebel.
I tag anyone who feels like divulging some secrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i just read #5 to jason and he said "oh my gosh, that's so weird, it's like the same person in different bodies!" i was just saying that exact thing to him last night. i dread going to church for the whole "social" part. but you know me, i am not big on being social. but honestly, i would have expected something different from you. i have always thought you were more social than me. funny, you and me...
I feel the same way about all of those except the desperate housewives thing. Especially the social church thing and the jail website. I'm glad I have the internet back so I can catch up.
You know if I didn't know you linds I would think you were a little strange especially reading the cold medicine one! That's really funny. It's a good thing I know you I guess, they don't seem so weird. I'm with you on the tv thing, none in the summer and now there's too many, but I can say desperate housewives has never appealed to me, sorry. Prison break on the other hand, oh man!
wow sis - i love you too - but don't try to wipe me or anything.
Post a Comment