Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snow and Beauty






Call me biased but I just think this girl is so pretty and so sweet! On Sunday with the snow, Sophie was dying to get outside in her new boots and play. She had so much fun I can see that I need to invest in some snow pants this year. I also have to point out the "S" hat that my extremely talented sister Martha (aka Candace) made Soph for her birthday, I LOVE IT! The other day we stopped to get gas and after I got the pump going I jumped in the car to keep from freezing. Sophia was watching out the window and goes, "Mommy, is that snake getting gas in our car?" I thought it was so cute.

9 comments:

Tara said...

i don't think i am biased ;) and i think she is soo pretty and so sweet! those pictures are DARLING!!!! love the hat! candace, you are talented!

Nat said...

I think those are the most beautiful pictures of soph I have seen yet, and there have definately been some really cute ones! She looks so pretty. And that hat, did candace really make that!? It is so cute and looks so professional. Tell her Lauryn starts with and "L"! :)

spyderette said...

i'm holding up a big cardboard sign that says "will crochet for money!" tee-hee. :)

mindi said...

seriously, sis... soph is BEAUTIFUL!
hey... where's asher's hat?

Hill said...

Amaria, A. I like the pink and brown. Soph comes up with the funniest things. Snakes! that kills me.

Dana said...

She really is a beautiful girl!!! Those really are adorable pictures of her!! Love the hat, it looks so cute on her!

spyderette said...

asher's hat is waiting to be mailed with the other project i'm doing for you sis!

Tiffany said...

Jake and Linds... She is so adorable.. and you are not biased! -Tiffany

Tara said...

where are the pics luv?