Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sleepy Girl



We went to Tepanyaki with Jake's family tonight at 7. Liam stayed home in his bed but Sophia got to come with "all of her friends". Because of this I let her take a nap this afternoon. Don't let this sound too mean, if she naps she is still in her bed singing at 10:00, if not asleep by 7:30 :) Anyway, she looked so sweet asleep on the couch I had to take a picture. It was nice for Jake and I to have some time with her alone, she was such a sweetheart. I had to put on her "make-up" while I was getting ready to go, she loves to do everything that I do. I love this girl and don't know what I would ever do without her.

3 comments:

Tara said...

very sweet. i love that picture.

spyderette said...

h thought this was a picture of her. she said "mommy there's me!" they look SO much alike when asleep. i don't know why...

Hill said...

She was so funny that night. everything was so new and scary!