Thursday, October 11, 2007
I HATE THIS!
Okay, so sometimes I feel like people only blog about things when everything is great, and your kids are cute and well behaved. So I decided to blog about something I HATE. Cleaning the house. Don't get me wrong, my profile says I love "having a clean house" NOT cleaning. Actually I don't mind cleaning, if I can just get in the zone and do it, but that just never happens anymore. I can usually only do one room before someone needs to be fed, changed, put down for a nap, or played with. Plus lately we have gotten terrible at keeping things semi-clean, I feel like every other day the house is a disaster! Right now Liam is eating Kix off the floor that have been there a day or two (because I started to clean and then sat down at the computer, Tara ;) Anyway there you go, I GET SO SICK OF CLEANING! There, I feel so much better now, although I must say, my kids are both being very cute and well behaved at the moment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad your house is a disaster sometimes, too. Now I don't feel like such a terrible wife.
Amen Sista! I hear ya, I get really frustrated too with house cleaning. You work so hard and get it clean and the next day, it's a disaster again, sometimes sooner than the next day! You're not alone. So, Pam called me yesterday and told me that Jenn got engaged and wanted me to tell you, she also told me that we need to look for a kitchenaid for her. I'm leaving that up to Pam, but I just thought I would let you know. Give me a call if you want. :)
Lindsey,
Your little girl looks just like you! I am so happy that we finally taked after THREE YEARS!!! I am excited to start blogging so we can see and talk to each other.
Oh man I totally feel your pain. I love having a clean house but unless I am totally in the mood to clean nothing gets done. But when I am in the mood because then I go all out like I am on crack!
i do like cleaning when i am in the zone too, and luckily i don't have the distractions that you do, so i can. i didn't let myself on the computer once yesterday so i would get things done!! blogging can at times make you crazy!
Post a Comment