Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family Pictures














Any favorites?

10 comments:

Tara said...

you know which one...the one of liam. but i love the ones of you two too.

Rachel Gillie said...

I love the one of Liam holding his hat. What a cutie! Your kids are adorable! We miss you guys! I also absolutely love the smiley pumpkin! We haven't gotten around to carving pumpkins yet, we have been evacuated from our house since Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hey:) this is Tavis' wife. I just wanted to tell you guys that have got the cutest little kids!! I can't believe your little girl has ALL of that hair! And Lindsey- you are so gorgeous!!

Nat said...

I think they're all favorites, can't choose just one. You look so pretty linds, your hair is gorgeous!

Dana said...

The first and the 4th photos are my favorite, but they all turned out sooo good! He does a great job. We just ended up going to Target, and I am not happy with ANY of our family photos mostly because Ava wasn't smiling much and Jared looked constipated or stoned in them all!!! Ahhh, so our christmas photos this year are not so cute. I wish I would have listened to you and looked into this guy.

Hill said...

Of course I love the Liam ones, of all the tons of pictures taken, his were the best. But then, he was the most cooperative. I am a little partial to the last pic though:)

mindi said...

liam with his hand on his hat... that is ADORABLE!
love all the pics. such a cute family.

mom2four said...

all of the pictures are so cute. But Liams is my favorite. Where did you guys go to get them done>

spyderette said...

i love all of these! the first is so cute. who took them? i'm jealous! i want some family photos like this!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Okay so I some how missed this one when you posted it...those pictures turned out so cute!! I can't believe how big Liam is getting!!