Thursday, May 17, 2007

So Sleepy...


Liam hasn't been sleeping the greatest, and today for some reason, decided to wake up before 6 and toss and turn until I tried to escape to the couch. It didn't work. Jake got up and brought him out to his exersaucer and got in the shower. He kept smiling at me from across the room and I was too grumpy to smile back. I hope I can be nice to my children today, I am so grumpy, maybe a Diet Pepsi would help...

4 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh man I totally understand that feeling! Some mornings I wish I could sleep just a little bit longer and then the day would turn out so much better. I wouldn't be tired and grumpy!

Tara said...

oh man, i am feeling that way today. i don't feel like i got an ounce of sleep. i can't wait for my nap. hope you feel better sleepy.

Tara said...

ha ha, i just read your text. i am already at work!!

Nat said...

Don't we all feel this way a lot of the time! it sucks! hope your day goes okay.