Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Poor Daddy

Jake called me yesterday around 5 to tell me he was stranded in Provo and that his car broke down. Soph didn't want to get in the car so I told her that daddy's car broke and we had to go get him. On the way over she said, "When my daddy comes, I will say 'daddy are you ok?' Poor daddy." She kept talking about him and worrying about him the whole way to Provo. When Jake got in the car she asked him if he was ok and he told her he was fine, that his car just broke. We drove for about 5 minutes when she said from the backseat, "Daddy did you cry?" It was so cute. She was so sympathetic about things breaking because one of her mermaid sisters' (from the dollar store) head broke off and she was devistated. What a sweetheart. But the car is still broken and I am sad, I hate car problems.

4 comments:

Tara said...

car problems make me CRAZY!! I tried getting jason to commit to dealing with all the car stuff when we got married cuz i hate it so much.

mindi said...

oh, she is such a SWEETIE! that is rough about the mermaid bit... life is tough, even when you are two.

Nat said...

She is so sweet. Hope it's nothing real major! So I finally got my pictures up, so you can check it out. Oh yeah, and I don't know if you knew but Shelly had her baby yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are down to 1 car for a few days. It's rainy today and I'm feeling so stranded. cabin fever