Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And the verdict is...

rice cereal is yucky! Liam acted like he was maybe going to like his first experience with baby food... then he changed his mind and started gagging like crazy. Now comes the fun part of feeding him and feeding him until he gets used to it and actually swallows some (I kind of hate introducing baby food). Oh, and please excuse the pink bib, that's what happens when you have a big sister, some of the pink sneaks down to my sweet boy.




On another note, I went to the dentist (my bro) today.


He has been bugging me about replacing my ancient silver fillings, so I finally did it. Let me say that my lower lip and chin are still numb... almost 4 hours later! For the record, I hate that feeling more than almost anything I can think of!!! I always demand nitrous now when I go and usually have a couple funny stories after. I get all wacky and paranoid that I am going to act like an idiot, that I think I tend to over-compensate! First I said "what?" to my brother and then realized he wasn't even looking at me and then started laughing like a dummy. Then I said "hey Damon?" to the kid that was just there observing, and then started laughing. Then while Damon was drilling out my silver filling he said, "Wow, I have just uncovered a small population of knomes." This to me sounded like it was in slow motion and was so funny I was still laughing about it like an hour later! Anyway, Jake is bugging me to come watch the Finale of American Idol, adios!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Finale!!!!
It's over?!?!?!
Thank goodness!!!!

Lindsey said...

You don't have to be such a hater Josh, Blake, one of the finalists, has mentioned a lot that 311 is his favorite band, you might like him!

Tara said...

i was a little bit sad for blake last night. i am not sure he did too well. your dentist story is hilarious. i hate the feeling of that gas!!! love your pics of little liam.

mindi said...

sis, you asked for it: it's a G, a G!!!

mindi said...

sis, you asked for it: it's a G, a G!!!

Anonymous said...

you are such a druggy