1. Walking into the bathroom while Honna was taking a shower and saying "BOO!" The reaction folks, was truly priceless, I kid you not, "Whuh...Whoa... Aaaahhhhhh! Boo-hoo-hoooooo!" Even if I did it twice a day she would scream and then start crying :) That is so freaking funny when I think about it.
2. When I was the Maid-of-Honor at her wedding and I got so crazy emotional because I didn't want her to grow up and leave me that I started bawling hysterically and had to bestow my Maid-of-Honor speech on my brother Pat about 5 minutes before her wedding dinner.
3. Going on vacation to Arizona to visit Honna and Billy and swim in their beautiful pool, and go eat at delicious places and go shopping together, and just hang out. I love shopping with my sis, except she always has more money than me.
4. Getting to meet her beautiful daughter and snuggling her so close.
5. Three words, Estee Lauder Lotion ;)

I love you sis, you are so beautiful, and one of my best friends. I hope your new move won't keep us apart sis ;)
4 comments:
aaaaah, thanks sis! come on sis, i didn't really cry... and i thought the rainbow bright movie would be right up there in the top five! i love you!
Happy Birthday Honna! Hope you had a great day!
ooooh! you are such a sweet sis. except for MY b-day! i didn't get a happy birthday post...i guess you started the blog AFTER my b-day so i can forgive you. i love the pic of the 3 of us with addi...i've never seen that one before. and do you have ALL the pics from the hat party!? too funny! i want to see the rest! xox
that picture is so beautiful with the three of you with addi. i can feel the tenderness when i look at it. happy birthday Honna!!
Post a Comment