Friday, May 11, 2007

Little Sickie



Poor Liam has been throwing up for about 24 hours. This kid has been sick more days than he has been well in his life. All day long he has just watched me walk from room to room because he is starving! We took him to see Dr. Bailey and the whole way over he was so lethargic, then as soon as he came in the room Liam tried to sit up and was smiling and smiling at him! I know I say this constantly, but he is such a sweetie-pie! This evening we finally got him to eat a little milk and some pedialite without throwing up so far (fingers crossed) and now Jake is putting him to bed. I hope he is done puking, it is the saddest thing to watch, I have been crying right along with him all day. Poor buddy.


Sophia missed her nap for the third day in a row. When I picked her up at Grandma Nic's house (that is what she calls it) she fell asleep in the car, Jake carried her in and lay her on the couch. He took a picture because this is the first time since she was a newborn that she took a nap on the couch!

3 comments:

Dana said...

So sad! It was miserable to see Ava with the flu this winter! They are so limp, and it is so emotional! He is such a cutie though!!! I hope he gets better soon!

Tara said...

you finally got a smile! he looks big. poor little guy.
sophia looks cozy, a nap right about now sounds good.

Nat said...

Gotta hate when they don't get their naps huh! Jordan is hit and miss on his naps. Hope Liam gets feeling better, and yes I know I have been slacking on the posts! This week has been busy, Tyler has been getting home late every night, so I have been a single parent for a week and it has been wearing on me! Hopefully this week get better.