sweet dee-dee we will miss you!
Sophia has still been sleeping with her binky and loving it soooo much (I know, she is 2-1/2 and too big for a binky). Jake and I have been telling her lately that when she is ready to give up her binky she would wake up in the morning and find a princess tent. Well last night she said, "I am ready to go to bed now mommy." We went and got ready for bed and when she climbed in she grabbed her binky and gave it to me and said, "When I wake up there will be a princess tent by my couch. My dee-dee is kinda broken." She went to sleep without a peep and slept all night. Well, I didn't quite have the tent yet so I called around and found out you can't really buy a princess tent at Walmart or Target, they have them online but not in the stores! So I bought Baby Snow White and told her the tent would be coming in the mail in a few days. I am so proud, but kinda sad for some weird reason.
4 comments:
poor dee dee, gone but not forgotten.
Way to go Soph!!
I need to get working on Ava's "dee dee". I just love it especially on our long trips to AZ! I am sure Ava won't give it up for awhile either, and I don't want to try right now. Ava LOVES her princess tent, so we will have to use another bribe later on.
maybe you're kinda sad because your little girl is growing up! that tent looks fun, i want to have a sleepover!
Post a Comment