5 things about Sophie right now-
1. She is constantly discovering new things that she can read around the house, in the car, anywhere. School will not be hard with this girl, she LOVES learning new things.
2. She loves her friends and cousins. She could play all day long and still doesn't want to come home.
3. She is getting a little sassy. She loves to boss her brother. The other day I heard her threatening him with "a spank". She has also learned the art of eye rolling when I say something she doesn't agree with...
4. She has recently started doing her own hair on occasion. She goes in and tries to part it and comb it and then picks just the right hair clip. Sigh.
5. She still wants to wear skirts and dresses every single day if I let her.
5 things about Liam right now-
1. He is still crazy. Although the crazy is fewer and farther in between, thank heavens.
2. He loves to snuggle me and share his favorite blankie with me.
3. He usually climbs up on the cupboard with me in the morning to watch me put on my make up. And usually ends up getting into something he shouldn't so I have to make him get down.
4. He loves to play with Soph and lets her boss him around for a good long while. They play so cute together.
5. He is my baby boy and I usually let him get away with more than I should :)
5 things about Livi-
1. She is VERY serious about Madagascar. She loves "mawdi" and thinks it is so funny. She also gets very upset if you skip the Disney part with Tinkerbell at the beginning, turns around with her biggest glare and says "HEY!"
2. She is a fit thrower. She is always trying to dive out of my arms for the drama of a good fit.
3. Every word that comes out of her mouth is the cutest thing I have ever heard.
4. She has Jake and I wrapped around her little finger. She has been biting through her di-di's lately and we just keep buying more because she loves them SO MUCH and we don't want her to grow up yet.
5. She is always climbing on everything. The kitchen table, the desk, the computer... Did I mention she is the cutest thing I have ever seen?
5 comments:
I love them, I kinda miss having them around here . . . kinda ;)
Okay I love the Easter pictures!!! I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones that behave terribly once the camera comes out!! And you are right. The dresses Sophia is wearing is the cutest thing ever and does make her look so grown up!
Those are cute kids. I've missed you guys too, this week. Ammie keeps asking if we are going to play with weeum and oafie.
way cute kids linds. gotta love trying to get pictures with all the kids cooperating at the same time. :)
ah. they look really cute in their easter attire. soph amazes me. you got so lucky with her. and i just want to bring belle over for a playdate with livi sooo bad.
Post a Comment