Friday, May 7, 2010

The Zoo

Every year I manage to convince Jake to go to the zoo and every year I wish I would have taken the kids alone :)  He hates the zoo.  In fact this year, he vowed (like he does every year) never to go back.  This year I think he meant it...  I feel like every animal was quintessentially more entertaining this visit but Jake drug us through there like it was a race.  I did get to enjoy this adorable little baby, is she the cutest thing you have ever seen?


Lol, every year we put our kids into some "photo spot" and they are all such hellians we can't even take a picture, so I consider the above a success.  Liam, oh man.


Jake did a little flirting...  By the look on the gorilla's face, I don't think he hated it.

Baby geese :)  It was so cute watching them flocking together by their mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we live down the freakin' street from the zoo - call us next time and we'll go with you!