Jake and I went down to Vegas to see 311 on 3/11 day, we are so glad we went, the concert was awesome and we had an amazing time! It was so nice to get away from the kids and fun to be down there with all those die-hard 311 fans, we LOVED it!

Eating at this surprisingly yummy taco shop in the Luxor (cheap and hideous room but next door to the concert).

So the boys went golfing and Hill and I went shopping. I thought it would be funny to get our picture with this crazy Spiderman on the strip, but he turned out to be, well, crazy... This is me trying to talk him out of his moves. His stance kills me in this one, like he is trying to protect me from evil, ha ha ha ha ha!

This is me saying, okay, lets just get the damn shot and get out of here... love you Spidey.

More eating. One of the things we did best on this trip :)

Lovely 311... and yes we were technically behind the stage but they were very nice to play in every direction. SA, I still love you madly and your awesomely entertaining dance moves, please never stop!

My sexy husband and I enjoying our seats on the top row. I really have to thank the wasted guy dancing at the top of the stairs with his very lovely large lady... all of that dancing and inappropriate grabbing could have entertained us all night... xoxoxoxox 311!

And yes, we are retarded, we went to the pawn shop from the show Pawn Stars on the history channel... All the guys were there with the LA mayor and some lady taking pictures for a magazine spread... fun times.
4 comments:
looks like some fun times down in good old Vegas! Love the spidey pictures! :)
"Oh Spidey, I just don't know about this."
you are beautiful bff! seeing you in vegas makes me miss you... and reminisce. ;)
I'm still super bummed out that we couldn't go. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you, though! Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment