Thursday, February 11, 2010

This will change you...

Click here and go back to the post dated February 1st... it will change you. Then go kiss your babies and thank heaven for them. What a blessing each day is!

4 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I'm sitting here at work...reading this blog...tears streaming down my face. This is my BIGGEST fear ever. I am overly paranoid and tend to camp out in the bathroom while Erika takes a bath just so I can calm my fears about this. I want to run home and grab both of my girls and squeeze them and kiss them all over...thanks for posting this. Sometimes it takes reading about someone else's tragedy in order to remember how blessed we really are.

Unknown said...

Dang you!

mindi said...

unfortunately i know dozens of mothers with similar circumstances and different outcomes. i'm so glad to see a happy ending.

Mama F said...

You should have had a disclaimer that the post was not for expecting uber-paranoid women! I cried my eyes out, and then had to read all the following posts. I am crazy about bath time too. I won't even let Jo shower with the door closed yet. I am hoping her happy outcome will keep me from having nightmares tonight. I did have to hug and kiss my babies that are home.