Thursday, January 28, 2010

How much does the tooth fairy pay?

Apparently at our house, she brings a crisp dollar bill.  This question was up for debate and Jake thought that she would bring more, but I said, nah, there are a lot of teeth to be lost, and I am quite certain she will bring a dollar.  And I was right :)

Sophie was beyond excited since she bit a nerd wrong around Christmas and loosened her tooth.  I finally looked at it again the other day and decided it was time to tell her I was going to wiggle it and then pop it out (you know your parents did this, mine did anyway).  As you can tell from the photo, she thought it was the greatest thing.  I have to admit it was a milestone I was a little sad to see come... now I will turn around tomorrow and she will be 25.  Sigh.

Speaking of 25 year olds, Livi is obsessed with dress ups now.  I have to hide the heels or she would clomp around in them all day.  She is adorable and I can't even take it.  Please please please stay this age forever... xoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Pat was the tooth fairy at our house for Hunter's first tooth. He definitely got a little carried a way. He put five dollars plus a toy under his pillow. That won't happen again.

Hill said...

Cute pictures, I still can't believe that Soph is already old enough to be losing teeth. Crazy.

mom2four said...

I am with you one dollar is just right. Plus how big is she. I cant believe she is loosing teeth. Ella is soooo excited to loose hers and they aren't budging.

Dana said...

crazy she is that old already. Ava is excited about the tooth fairy and losing teeth already and she has a couple years to go. I love the look on Sophies face, pure joy. :)

Craig and Monica said...

Emma will be SOOO jealous! She keeps telling me she has loose teeth, but I think it's just wishful thinking. She said the tooth fairy brought her friend $5. So now she thinks that's how much she brings everyone. I told her it would probably be $1. Glad to hear I'm not the only mom who thinks this way!

Nat said...

Some parents just don't know what they are setting themselves up for to start out with five bucks, or more for some. One dollar is plenty for a kid, Heck, my kids would probably rather have a few coins, they seem to like change better than bills anyway, fine by me! :) Can't believe she has lost a tooth.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey. I took the classes through a local kitchen supply store. It's done through Wilton and they have many locations that provide the classes. You can look on the Wilton website to see specifics, but it looks like Roberts in Prove and Orem, BYU crafts, and Michaels in Orem offer them.

It was a lot of fun, There are 4 phases and each phases has 4 classes. I have only taken the first phase so far, but plan to take the others!!

Though.. you don't even need lessons. Your cakes are so creative and wonderful! Your kids are lucky!