Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here we come...

This cute little family (minus the pesky baby...) is heading out on Saturday to DISNEYLAND!!!  All in the name of this guy...

The big kids are going to get our full attention and Livi (hopefully...) won't get tackled to the ground, or things yanked out of her hands, or bonked on the head for a whole week!  Take good care of my baby mom! 

6 comments:

Hill said...

Oh my, I just got butterflies. Little pesky, it's bittersweet that she isn't coming.

Kelsey said...

I'm really excited! It's only days away! I'm going to miss that delicious Livi though!

Craig and Monica said...

I'm SO jealous! Your "pesky" baby sure is cute, and I love your family pic.

Kelli said...

You guys are so lucky. I am so jealous.

Nat said...

Hope you have so much fun!!

Tara said...

so jealous. you are on your way. can't wait to hear about it!