
Here are my little Trick-or-Treaters, Daphne and Scooby-Doo and Buzz Lightyear! They were definitely hard-core this year... We went to see all of the grandparents and great grandparents, then Trunk-or-Treat at our grandparents ward, THEN Jake took them around the neighborhood. They had a blast. Buzz was the cutest little boy saying trick-or-treat.

I must say that Scoob was quite the little bossy pants all evening. She wanted to do what was on her agenda and nothing else :)

Daphne was adorable as ever, and very informative for her little brother... She reminded him ALL about Halloween.

He was so fun and adorable. He is my little sweetie pie. And he consumed enough candy today to kill a large adult...

On the floor, kissing their candy. They thought this was hilarious.
All this candy in my house and I am going to go eat this. YUM.
3 comments:
Wow, you guys are hard core. Alice didn't find trick or treating quite as exciting as Buzz and Daphne did.
Looks like they made a haul! They all look so cute in their costumes! I bet you are in heaven with your big bowl of "candy"!! :) I know you love those!
is it just me or is liam really tall? i love the pic of them on the floor with all their candy...i have the best memories doing that! seeing all the loot when you get home.
Post a Comment