Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our Disneyland Trip!

One of my favorite things about our trip to Disneyland was all of the pretty Christmas decorations and the music!  I was in heaven the whole time!  Cinderella's castle was gorgeous all lit up with icicles, and Main Street even snowed every night...  It was such a fun trip and the kids did great.  We had fun spoiling the bigger kids and spending so much time with them.






This was the first character we saw and Liam was a bit nervous, he loved this part though, he wanted to see everybody...







Liam was big enough to go on practically every ride and we rode them all!  He liked most of them, after Tower of Terror he said "this ride makes me cry!" but he didn't cry.  Needless to say we didn't take him on that anymore.  It was, by far, Soph and I's favorite ride.  We went 5 or 6 times.  We all love Splash Mountain too.


We had fun at the beach too, the kids had fun.  I love my jumping pictures, but Josh, Barb, and Kevin... you owe me a jumping picture!





I love this one with the little girls, we couldn't all get off the ground at the same time though...

The little ones taking a break to watch a show and relax.

Everyone, minus Jake, waiting for the Toy Story ride- which I love by the way!  We had a blast and we were all so happy to come home to our toys and our Livi, but we miss Disneyland!!!

3 comments:

Hill said...

Great trip, I only want to go at Christmas time now, because I LOVED the decor and the music. I have a few cute pics of your kids I need to send you.

Craig and Monica said...

Cute pics. And I am STILL jealous! I'm glad you had fun.

Kelsey said...

Pretty sure I need all your pic's and Hills. I love them! I love that last one of all of us, the only ride we all got to go on together :)