Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 09

Every year we go to Hee-Haws Pumpkin Patch with Pat and Kelli and their kids.  This year Mindi and my mom came too.  It was such a beautiful day yesterday!  The kids had fun, there is always so much for them to do, they would probably stay for hours...  I love it when we get together with my siblings, we always have so much fun.







I don't know what it was about these things, but Liv thought she was so funny poking her face through...

My hot husband ;)

5 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

That looks like fun, there are so many fun things to do in the fall. Your kids are so cute!

Hill said...

That looks super fun, I can't believe how many pictures you managed to get with all 3 kids.

Kelsey said...

lol! those pictures are way cute! looks like fun!

Tara said...

aw. i can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch. yea for family time!

Nat said...

Looks like tons of fun! Maybe I will have to try that place out next year! Love the one of Soph going down the slide.