Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Delicious.

There is something so delicious about my 3 beautiful, fresh, yummy smelling kids straight out of the tubby...  I just want to eat them up.

This little miss is so cute taking her adorable steps around the house in that way that they only do for such a short while.  She is actually getting pretty fast.  I try to soak up her baby-ness but it is passing so quickly...  She just watches Soph and Liam and wants to be big so bad.


These two are crazy.  Liam is getting big enough now that they play together better for longer.  I love listening to them when they are playing with something, the voices they use and the things they say are hilarious.  We are going to Disneyland in one month and I am so excited to spend time with them with no distractions, I am convinced that they are at the perfect ages to have a blast.  I only hope I am strong enough to leave Livi at home, it breaks my heart just thinking of it...

His face kills me, checking to make sure he is pulling the right face :)

4 comments:

Hill said...

Oh man they are cute. I love that last one.

Craig and Monica said...

Livi looks so cute walking. And I am so jealous about Disneyland! It will be so much fun!

Kelsey said...

Ha ha, that last one better be in one, or both of their wedding videos. such cute kids!

Tara said...

you just have pure entertainment 24/7. i hope you can be strong too. that sounds hard! you're going to have so much fun!!